22 more sleeps and we are on a one way, south bound plane! Figured it was time to get this blog started and break the news that YES, there are some basic ground rules if you wish to read the contents of this blog!
1. This site may contain content that is offensive to some readers. Reader discretion is advised.
2. We will be posting pictures on here as we go! Absolutely no mocking of my hair, lack of make-up, or the fact that you will only see me wearing 3 different shirts is allowed. Just be grateful you're not standing next to me when I am wearing said smelly shirts.
3. Realize that as a price for being able to read this blog (and for being our friends, really), you may be called upon at some point to donate money to the "Dalene and Peter Rescue Fund". This Fund will be in place to pay off the kidnappers that we may happen upon at some point.
4. Check out the blog 2, 3...even 4 times daily. It is unlikely that we will update it that often, but if we get enough hits to this page, perhaps we can start generating some advertising revenue that will negate the need for the Fund as mentioned above (ha)!
5. We hope that this will be a two-way communication forum...please provide comments and send lotsa love! We expect updates from everyone on happenings in their lives, and want to hear from you to help placate the homesickness that I am sure will hit us at some point.
We are taking a laptop with us and hope to be able to stay in contact with everyone as much as possible. If you want to contact us individually, our email addys are:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to taking this journey with you! Stay tuned...
Dalena y Pedro
(our Latin American monikers)