Friday, December 24, 2010

House Sitting Resources

You too can be a professional homeless bum! Check out these three websites to get you started:

www.housecarers.com - This website has the most extensive list of opportunities that I've seen. However, the website itself is hard to use.


www.mindmyhouse.com - Much better functionality, but fewer listings. This is the website where we got both of our jobs from.


www.trustedhousesitters.com - Brand new website, and it looks very easy to use, even though I have no experience with it yet.


I have been asked for this information so many times that I thought I should post it for all to see. Just don't go stealing our next job! =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing about rent-free living as a housesitter. I have tried all the housesitting websites and have found www.caretaker.org to be the best for housesitting assignments. I recently started using www.caretaker.org and have found two housesitting opportunities there so far.
    John

    ReplyDelete